support our work
Port of Hope Ministries is a faith-based charity.
Every dollar we spend is provided through the generous support of individuals, churches and businesses. It is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization in the USA (Tax ID #02-0590228) and a Registered Charity in Canada (Charity BN Registration # 86087 9808 RR0001). Donations are generally tax-deductible.
US donations can be made through Vanco Payment and PayPal.
We prefer you donate through our partner Vanco Payment Solutions.
- Scheduled electronic giving assures your monthly gifts are sent effortlessly
and on time. No check writing...no stamps.
- Gifts can be easily directed to specific Port of Hope Ministries projects.
- Ministry income is stabilized because we can plan on your gift each month.
- Vanco saves us valuable time. We can do ministry, not banking.
- It assures greater accuracy in processing donations.
- Donations are recorded and deposited for us.
To donate through Vanco Payment Solutions (preferred)
US PayPal. The upper DONATE icon will lead you to
PayPal for Port of Hope in the US in US dollars:
Canadian PayPal. The lower DONATE icon will lead you to
PayPal for Port of Hope Canada in Canadian dollars:
Donate by Mail
Port of Hope Ministries
Sumas, WA 98295-1900
Port of Hope Ministries, Canada
Fort Langley, BC V1M 2R9
Please consider using electronic giving for monthly donations and special gifts.
Electronic giving helps assure we have funding every month. It also saves us hours of administrative time...time we can use for ministry, not paperwork.
...building strong Christian seafarers.